Bredel hose pumps have no valves or seals to leak, clog or replace and provide flow rates to 108 litres/hour and pressures to 16 bar.
They can pump viscous and abrasive slurries, pastes and sludge, with up to 80% solids in suspension.
- Suction lift capability of up to 9.14m (30ft)
- Dry running and self-priming
- Abrasion resistant hoses can double pump uptime and save energy
- No seals, ball-checks, diaphragms, glands, immersed rotors, stators or pistons to leak, clog, corrode or replace
- Handles abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, gaseous liquids
- No slippage, allowing true positive displacement for accurate and repeatable metering
- No ancillary equipment, check valves, sealing water flush systems or run-dry protection required
- Fully reversible to blow out suction and drain lines safely
- DuCoNite® pump with electroplated finish for aggressive chemical environments